With nearly six-in-10 U.S. consumers planning to shop online this year, package theft remains a concern.
With most imported holiday season merchandise already here, inbound cargo volume at the nation’s major container ports is expected to slow during the remainder of 2023.
- A female-founded and female-run athleisure and activewear brand is expanding into new markets.
- Amazon has tapped a company veteran to replace the outgoing president of its fashion & fitness division.
- Nov 10Autumn is a “warm and fuzzy” season, and some retailers are making sure they give their customers that feeling using omnichannel technology.
- Nov 03The Rolling Stones, Mars, and Unilever all demonstrate that selling items directly to consumers isn’t only an activity for traditional retailers.
- Nov 10Much has been written about applying artificial intelligence (AI) and machine learning (ML) in complex retailer back end systems.
- Nov 08Spencer Shute, principal consultant at Proxima, details the potential upcoming holiday supply chain challenges in our latest Expert Viewpoints blog.