In the retail industry, employee retention is a significant challenge that affects the bottom line. High employee turnover leads to increased costs associated with recruiting and training new staff, as well as a negative impact on customer satisfaction.
Employee turnover and reduced productivity can be caused by fatigue and repetitive strain injuries. These injuries, which are often caused by performing the same manual handling tasks repeatedly, can result in pain, discomfort, and decreased physical function, leading to reduced output and efficiency. However, recent technological advancements have created new opportunities for employers to improve their employees' working conditions and retain talent.
In this webinar, we will explore the benefits of using wearable technologies to reduce ergonomic injuries, increase productivity and improve employee retention. We will discuss how wearable devices can monitor employees' ergonomic risks, provide real-time training and improve body awareness.
Key takeaways from the webinar:
- Understand how wearable technologies can improve employee health and safety in the workplace
- Learn about the latest advancements in workplace ergonomics and how they can improve employee retention
- Discover best practices for implementing wearable technologies and proper workplace ergonomics in the retail industry
- Explore case studies of successful implementation of these technologies in retail businesses
- Gain insights on how to use these technologies to create a better workplace environment and retain top talent